Cotton & Associates Auctions & Realty, based in Pensacola, FL offers Appraisals of Personal Property, Auction Services and No-Fee Real Estate Consultations.
Appraisals of Personal Property
Appraisals are conducted for most categories of personal property. Reports are compliant with Uniform Standards of Professional Practice.
- No-cost consultation for marketing
- Assistance of sellers to get their property (personal property and real estate) to the right venue for the best results.
- Consulting buyers for locating furnishings, fixtures and equipment for sale at auction
- Working with other auction companies to provide appraisals, inventory, site assessment, on-site management for preview and loadout, and other services that might be needed
for out-of-area companies.
Real Estate Sales (Sellers and Buyers)
- Traditional sales and purchase of properties in the multiple listing service are accomplished through the brokerage of ERA Old South Properties
- Selling real estate at auction is accomplished by Cotton & Associates working with an affiliate broker/auctioneer who has sold real estate in many states and has a nation-wide following of buyers.
Specialties / Expertise
- Appraisal of Personal Property
- Estate Liquidations
- Buyer’s Agent
- Seller’s Agent
- Relocation Consulting
Appraiser – Auctioneer – Realtor
Principal Auctioneer, [Don] Cotton is an active member of the National Auctioneers Association and completes various professional seminars and training sessions annually. He is currently serving as a Director of the Florida Auctioneers Association. Don is a graduate of the Certified Auctioneers Institute and has earned the Certified Estate Specialist designation. He is also an Appraiser of Personal Property and writes Appraisal Reports that comply with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. In addition, Don has also been a Real Estate Professional for over 15 years.
“As a Realtor and Auctioneer, I realize that there are many challenging situations that must be addressed for buyers and sellers in today’s market. I’m familiar with the Pensacola area and the highlights of the various sections of the City of Pensacola and Escambia County. With experience in listing and selling homes in the city and county, I can provide a complete service for your real estate needs. and can provide a wide range of additional services. When you have a question about real estate or other related services, please e-mail or call me – I’m ready to work for you!”