Appraisal of Personal Property
Appraisals are conducted for most categories of personal property. Reports are compliant with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
Personal Property located in the home or office could be inventoried, described in detail, and valued appropriately if that property is the subject of:
- Probate Requirements
- Equitable Distribution Among Family Members
- Equitable Distribution of Marital Assets
- Valuation After Damage (fire, hurricane, flood, etc.)
- Valuation Prior to Liquidation
Personal Property (business assets) located in the business facility could be inventoried and valued based on the specific scope of work as determined by the client:
- Inventory Verification
- Market Value for Basis of Finance
- Valuation for Orderly Liquidation
- Valuation for Force Sale Liquidation
Appraisals can usually be completed within 5 business days after completion of the onsite inspection of the property. Appraisals can be conducted in most geographical areas.